Academician of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR V. M. Hnatiuk
Printed to the 100th anniversary of the birth of VM Hnatiuk
Manufactured at the Goznak Perm factory by the USSR Ministry of Communications in 1971.
Artist A. Sokolov
Published to the 120th anniversary of the birth of V. M. Hnatiuk
Manufactured at the Goznak Perm factory by the USSR Ministry of Communications in 1991
Artist G. Kravchuk
Volodymyr Hnatiuk (1871-1926) - ethnographer, folklorist, literary critic and translator
Printed to the 140th anniversary of the birth of V. M. Hnatiuk
UDPPZ "UKr mail". PC Ukraine. April 15, 2011
Artist Georgy Varkach
Published to the 125th anniversary of the birth of V. M. Hnatiuk
Monastyrysky RVZ of Ternopil region on May 9, 1996
Artist S. Kafka
• Volodymyr Hnatiuk set a rewriting record. He corresponded with as many as 800 people! Hnatiuk managed to communicate meaningfully with so many people of interest to him when radio was also a rarity.
• From 1900 Hnatiuk was the editor of all publications of the Ethnographic Commission of the Shevchenko Scientific Society, which he headed in 1916. Thus V. Hnatiuk became the first professional Ukrainian scientist in Western Ukraine.
• The name "Ukrainian Athens" for the village of Kryvorivnya was coined by folklorist, scientist, researcher Volodymyr Hnatiuk.
• Composer Volodymyr Ivasyuk created the famous "Red Route" on the basis of a kolomyyka about V. Hnatiuk's magic potion
• Studying the systematized folklore and ethnographic researches of V. Hnatiuk, the writer Borys Kharchuk wrote the novel "Planetnik".