The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine approved new requirements for the dissertation: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 12, 2017 № 40 (registered in the Ministry of Justice on February 3, 2017 № 155/30023).
Bibliographic description of the list of sources used in the dissertation can be made by the applicant for the degree of his choice, taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 "Information and documentation. Bibliographic link. General provisions and rules of compilation".
Recommendations for the design of bibliographic references in scientific works in accordance with the main international styles can be found in the documents prepared by the Scientific and Technical Library of the National Technical University "KPI named after Igor Sikorsky".
Changes to the state standard ДСТУ-8302-2015.p
• IEEEstyle (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) (engineering, electronics, telecommunications, computer science and information technology)
• AIP style (American Institute of Physics) (physics)
• Chicago style: Author-Date (physical, natural and social sciences)
• ACS style (American Chemical Society) (chemistry and other natural sciences)
• Vancouver style (medicine and physical sciences)
• APA style (American Psychological Association) (social sciences)
• Chicago style: Notes and Bibliography (humanities)
• Harvard Referencing style (humanities and social sciences)
• MLA style (Modern Language Association) ((humanities)
• Examples of drawing up the list of the used sources according to ДСТУ 8302:2015