«ЕELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS»(EDD)
Electronic copying of documents and delivery of copies using computer networks is performed for users of the library of Ternopil National Pedagogical University name after V. Hnatyuk.
A separate order form is filled in for each document
Name, group (department, division)
Code (filled in by the subscriber, if the storage code in the NB is known to him)
Author of the ordered document (filled in by the subscriber, if there is an author)
The name of the book or magazine
Place of issue of the document
Publishing house where the document was issued
Year of issue of the document
Document series for serial editions
№ volumes for multi-volume editions
№ magazine or newspaper
Pages that contain the ordered snippet
You can clarify bibliographic information about the documents you are interested in using the electronic catalog.
After receiving the order and checking the availability of the necessary document in the fund, the librarian sends a message to the customer about the possibility of fulfilling the order and records in the "Journal of electronic delivery of documents."
Copy formats - pdf, djvu, jpg, text recognition is not performed.
The order is executed within 5 days. The service is free of charge.
Electronic copies of documents are sent by e-mail to the address specified by the customer.
NB TNPU them. V. Hnatyuk is not responsible for:
• use by the customer of a copy of the document for commercial purposes;
• transfer of a copy by the user to third parties (both individuals and legal entities);
• publication by the user of a copy (both its separate parts and in full).
The user who received the electronic copy has the right to:
• use the sent information (file) only for the purpose of training and research;
• print the sent material (file) for personal use once;
• keep an electronic copy for informational, research, educational purposes.
• use of materials and provide them to third parties for commercial purposes;
• posting materials on the Internet or on servers available to others;
• duplication, reproduction of received electronic copies in any way.